Workshops also available ~ for more descriptions of the topics, scroll down to the bottom of page.
- How to Conquer the Lion of Fear
- How to Forgive When Everything in You Screams No~10 Proven Tips on How to Forgive
- How to Survive and Thrive When Your World Falls Apart
- How to Get the Couch Potato in You Off the Couch~10 Secrets To Go From Stuck to Success and Achieve Your Dreams and Goals
- You may not know what to do with some of the more challenging ones like anger, resentment, unforgiveness and fear. You may be concerned how your feelings affects your kids and your spouse. You may be a mom who wants to follow Biblical principles but you’re not sure how.
- How do you deal with your grief, sadness and sometimes depression when you experience loss?
- How do you deal with your lazy feelings and find the motivation to accomplish your goals, desires and dreams?
- How do you keep your feelings from sabotaging your business, your goals and your relationships? After you finish reading this, you can find more insight relating to managing your feelings in relationships at www.conflicttopeaceinrelationships.com
If you can relate to any of these questions, Sharon is available to share exceptional insights to support you as you learn healthy ways to manage your feelings, find victory and achieve your personal and business goals. She will share with you strategies to support your move from stress to peace and from stuck to success.
These topics can be customized to fit your group.
How to Conquer the Lion of Fear
Fears confront us on a daily basis. Fears about health, the economy, safety, kids, family, fears about doing something new, moving toward a dream. What is the secret to overcoming fear in any situation you face? This presentation will equip you with insights and tools to deal with fear and anxiety.
How to Forgive When Everything in You Screams No~10 Proven Tips on How to ForgiveEveryone tells you that forgiveness is important but few tell you practical ways to actually do so. Some offenses are lighter and easy to let go. Other offenses are more serious and take some time. In those cases, forgiveness can be a process done in stages. In this presentation, you will leave with ten tips and insights to support you on the journey toward forgiveness both little offenses as well as more serious ones.
How to Survive and Thrive When Your World Falls Apart
This presentation will teach you how to not to simply go through tough times but to grow through adversity. How do you deal with your feelings when a devastating storm hits your life? In the midst of the fire, find the gold in you. Practical and spiritual strategies will be shared that will equip you to be more than a conquer.
How to Get the Couch Potato in You Off the Couch~10 Secrets to Go From Stuck to Success and Achieve Your Dreams and Goals
Procrastination and motivation is something we all struggle with. You may have dreams and desires you’ve never pursued or things you know you need to do that you don’t. How do you motivate the couch potato in you to action? You gain insight into the reasons you put things off and will learn specific strategies to overcome laziness and move toward your desired dreams and goals.
Sharon has gleaned her wisdom from raising seven teenagers adopted from poverty backgrounds, a degree in Speech Communications and Human relations, seminars, books and other resources. She served two terms in the House of Representatives in a mid-western state, owned her own business, raised tens of thousands a year speaking and writing for a non-profit organization and given numerous sales and business presentations. She’s been published in several books including the Chicken Soup for the Soul series.